Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!


 I'm feeling really happy and grateful right now and wanted to share it with all of you! It's almost time for my annual two week vacation off work and I've been thinking about all of the painting I want to do. I have more than a few unfinished paintings which are clamoring for my attention, so I'm planning to finish ALL of them!



I'm also planning to blog a bit more often before the end of year. Some of the topics I want to share about here include: my artist sister Melanee; the group of women artists I paint with regularly including Suzi Blu; art goals for 2010; plus I will also attempt to write about my journey this past year on getting off anti-depression medication.


I hope you have a wonderful and loving Christmas holiday. I hope you get the chance to spend time with your friends, family and people who are important in your life. It's all about the people we surround ourselves with. After reconnecting with my family this past year, I'm really going to miss seeing them for the holidays. But I'll make my annual trek to Carmel Valley to exchange gifts and have a yummy dinner with my long time friend Nicole P. and her family. And that comes after I watch the annual Christmas day NBA Laker game. 

Happy, happy, joy, joy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment