1) Learn to draw pretty girl faces with Suzi Blu! I'm enrolled in her online class. Click here to learn more about it.
Mixed Media painting by Suzi Blu
2) Monthly art classes and workshops - here's what I'm planning so far for January 2010:
2a) Watermedia Painting - A Contemporary Approach With Helen Shafer Garcia at the Fallbrook School of the Arts.
by Claire-Lise Matthey Anderegg
all paintings by Jane Lafazio
2c) Attend the opening of a group show, featuring my friend Lisa Bebi on Jan. 19th at 5:45 pm. at Bard Hall in the Unitarian Church in Hillcrest.
painting by Lisa Bebi
2d) Taking an online class with Chris Cozen and Julie Prichard, although details aren't posted yet.
2e) Taking a few classes in Feb. with Chris Cozen at Stamping Details in Poway, although info isn't posted yet.
3) Paint with watercolors and acrylics regularly
4) Do lots of collages and collage paintings
5) To learn to draw other things besides faces
6) Learn calligraphy
7) Work in my Art Journal more often
8) Sell more paintings
9) Display my work in a gallery
10) Make and access monthly art goals
11) Blog as often as possible
12) To get my work published
1) Take better care of myself
2) Stay in The Now
3) Read the whole Twilight series of books
4) Be more organized
5) Take risks by stepping out of my comfort zone
6) To be the best person I can possibly be!
Handmade card by me